Monday, September 19, 2011

Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter

After pulling off one of the biggest heists ever at one of the world’s most famous museums, Katarina Bishop’s name is becoming something big in the world of thieves. When she is approached by a woman with a compelling story and a name that means something, Katarina accepts one of the biggest and most deadly of tasks; to steal the infamous Cleopatra Emerald. Many have tried to steal the emerald, but all have failed because with the Emerald comes a curse.

Katarina soon finds herself in over her head. None of the old family tricks are going to work and it is up to Katarina and crew to figure out how to play with a whole new set of rules.


I have to say that I enjoyed this second book in the Heist Society series even better than the first one. It was light, easy on the brain reading. Fast paced and just, well, fun. :)

Katarina is on a high after pulling off so many heists on her own all over the world but by the end of the book she realizes that with the support and loyalty of her family and friends, she is just better.

I'm totally ready to see Katarina and Hale work it out though. Get on with it already! Two books is enough time to build the tension.

Loved that this book was squeeky clean, no language, no sexual content. How happy! My teenage daughter will really enjoy this read!

3 comments:

  1. I have such the crush on Hale. Rich, nice, and hot? Sign me up. I am not sure which book I liked better in the series. I do know that I actually like the Gallagher Girls series better though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not a fan of the first book but i'll definitely try to read this one soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa...nice riview,,,putting it in my TBR,,,your riview make me cant wait to reading..
    thanks ^^

    ReplyDelete

We bloggers live for comments! So, feel free to comment away! Thanks for dropping by.