Thursday, January 16, 2014

License to Date by Susan Hatler

(Better Date than Never series, Book #6)

After discovering her fiancĂ© cheated on her, Kaitlin is focused on two things: remodeling her new home and avoiding men at all costs. But her friends insist she get back in the driver’s seat and date again. They strike a hard bargain and agree to paint her house if she goes on five dates.

Anxious to get the paint job started, Kaitlin schedules five dates in five days, but her plan falls to pieces when a sexy bartender at her venue-of-choice makes her swoon. Even though he observes each of the dates from afar, she can’t help but want him to come a little closer.

The last person she should fall for is a mysterious bartender with a sinful smile, but Paul makes her want to take risks again. Will the charming man with electric blue eyes break her heart or will he prove to her that a license to date is what makes life worth the drive?


How amazingly fun would it be to unexpectedly, out of nowhere, get an email saying that you had just been gifted a new book by one of your favorite (super cool and so sweet) authors?  Do you think you would smile?  Squee a little?  Do a happy dance?  Act as if you just won the lottery?  Hum. . .  I think that's exactly what I did yesterday.  Susan, you are so awesome.  I love being author/blogger friends with you.  You really are counted among my favorite.  :)  Thank you for the book and for allowing me to read and review for you.

So, the book.  How cute is that cover?  It fits the book perfectly.  It is flirty and fun and there is a story behind that dress.  ;)

This is a short story, I read it in an evening (at work, which made work the best night ever!).  This is part of the Better Date than Never series.  If you haven't had a chance to read any of these, you really should.  Especially if you love romance.  Susan knows how to write a romance.

I think this book is my favorite so far in the series.  It seems almost wrong to pick favorites, but there it is.  Paul is, . . . oh oi.  Mmmmm.  <sigh> (so yummy you only get noises and sigh's from me.  I think I fell in love with him from the beginning moment right along with Kaitlin (Even though she denied it.  I'm not.  I'm not denying it).  He's dreamy.  This book was like the perfect romantic escape complete with swoon worthy kisses and light mist and swelling music playing.  Oh, maybe some of that was just in my head.  haha.

Bottom line is that I really loved reading Kaitlin's story.  It was sweet and clean and romantic and I enjoyed the time I spent reading it.  

You can find License to Date at Amazon.

3 comments:

  1. I love her stuff! I can't wait to read this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked this one. It reminded me of the earlier books in the series.

    ReplyDelete

We bloggers live for comments! So, feel free to comment away! Thanks for dropping by.