Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Pierced by Love by Laura L. Walker

Noelle Jensen doesn’t want to like Pierce Logan. After her boyfriend breaks up with her for her sister, Noelle is done with love. Plus Pierce Logan has commitment issues because of his parents’ divorce and a strained relationship with his dad. But as Pierce and Noelle inadvertently help each other to open up their hearts, they also rediscover the importance of family and love.


I'm lucky to have been reading a lot of really good, clean romance books lately.  Some of my favorite authors have new books out and I love reading.  This author is a new one on the LDS book scene.  At least, she is new to me.  This is the first book I've read by her.

Because I have been reading so many awesome books lately, I think it may have hurt my review of this book.  It's really hard not to compare.  This book wasn't nearly as good as so many I've been reading.  It was okay, I just didn't love it.  It was really slow moving and I felt like it went on and on.  There was a lot of family drama for both main characters.  The bones of the story are there and the plot has potential but I just didn't connect with the characters and I didn't feel compelled in any way.  For me, this book was just okay.

This is an LDS fiction book.  It is rooted in religious themes specific to the LDS faith.  

Content:  Clean (no swearing or sexual situations)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We bloggers live for comments! So, feel free to comment away! Thanks for dropping by.