Tuesday, May 12, 2015

A Gentleman's Kiss Romance Collection

Are you ready for some good old-fashioned romance in a contemporary setting? Then you’ll enjoy these nine stories of modern women who are forced to slow down and take a new look at dating and romance when new men enter their lives. For some it will take vacation time, others will discover through music, while some need the gentle nudges from both God and Grandma. Delight in discovering how chivalry is not dead despite the stresses of today’s world.

 * GoodreadsAmazon *

This book is exactly what it proclaims to be:  old fashioned, sweet and clean, Christian fiction.  Each novella is by a different author so each one is new and fresh.  Ooh, and I love this cover.  I don't know why but it just oozes sweet romance to me.

I liked these books, but they were all a little slow going.  So gentle that it was bordering on sleepy.  It took me awhile to get through them all because it wasn't something I could read straight through like other novella anthologies I have read.  I read one story here and there in between other books I was reading and it worked out well that way.

I am always in for sweet, clean romances though and that is what these are.  Happily ever after times nine!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We bloggers live for comments! So, feel free to comment away! Thanks for dropping by.