Tuesday, November 17, 2015

An Unexpected Proposal (Treasured Dreams Book 4) by Susan Hatler


When Holly’s boyfriend is offered the job of his dreams in Africa, Holly must choose between the love of her life and the small mountain town that soothes her soul.

 * Goodreads * Amazon *

It was just before bed and I had just finished reading a book.  I had a few minutes more and I didn't want to start a whole new book just before going to bed because what if it was so good I couldn't put it down?  Then I would be up all night long.  So, I had a light bulb moment and remembered that I had just been sent this little gem of a short story.  It was perfect for those last few "me" moments before heading to bed.

An Unexpected Proposal is part of an ongoing short story series.  Each short story is about 25 pages and literally takes about 10-15 minutes to read.  In this snippet, Holly is worried about her boyfriend taking a job in Africa.  She doesn't want him so far away but she also doesn't want to leave her favorite place to live.

These short stories remind me of little pieces of chocolate.  You just get one bite but that one bite is SO YUMMY.  You close your eyes and savor those few moments of deliciousness.  Yup.  That's exactly what it's like.

Content:  Clean.  :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We bloggers live for comments! So, feel free to comment away! Thanks for dropping by.