Monday, January 25, 2016

Royal Chase by Sariah Wilson

Booking her client, Prince Dante of Monterra, on reality show Marry Me is a royal coup for PR agent Lemon Beauchamp. But thanks to a last-minute glitch, Lemon must pretend to be one of the contestants vying to win the playboy prince’s love and then live happily ever after—at least until the publicity tour ends.

Prince Dante agreed to go on the show to find a wife, even though he already has the perfect candidate in mind. She’s smart, funny, sexy, and completely uninterested in wealth and fame. She’s also absolutely determined to keep him at arm’s length.

Even if Lemon weren’t already engaged, she can’t trust a notorious flirt like Dante. So she ignores the lingering looks. Those subtle, thrilling touches. That pulse-quickening kiss. Until suddenly, Lemon isn’t playing for the cameras. She’s lovestruck for real, and just maybe, the man behind the title is the one who’s always been in her heart.…


I cannot even begin to tell you how much I loved this book.  I've been waiting and watching for this book to come out ever since I finished the first book in this series (Royal Date).  Sariah Wilson just nails it.  For me, anyway.  

This book has all the things I absolutely love in a romance.  Romantic tension- oh boy was there romantic tension.  The attraction was driving ME crazy!  The witty dialogue and laugh out loud funny moments- there were so many of those.  I loved Lemon's sense of humor.  And the kissing?  Um, yeah.  It was good.  Good may be an understatement.  A very powerful understatement.  Even the not kissing but close to kissing scenes were off the charts.  Yum.

This is set up as a reality dating show.  Much like the Bachelor.  It was the main setting, but that never overshadowed the personal fireworks going on between Dante and Lemon.  I dare you not to fall in love with Dante.  That man has some lines and some moves.  Of course, it helps to have oodles of money to work with.  <sigh>  

This book was so happy to me.  I read it through in one day and nothing else got done.  It was one of those books for me.  I want to go read it again right now.  

Content:  some talk of men cheating on women, steamy kissing but clean!  No sexual scenes or swearing.

My thanks to Montlake Romance for providing a copy of the book for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We bloggers live for comments! So, feel free to comment away! Thanks for dropping by.