Saturday, February 6, 2016

His Personal Relationship Manager (Dating by Design, Book 1) by Jennifer Peel

Kenadie Marshall has suffered the most public of humiliations, being left at the altar. Instead of wallowing in her misery, she makes it her mission to help others find true and lasting love, all while swearing off relationships for good. Between the software application she developed and a team of relationship managers, her brainchild, Binary Search, has an uncanny knack for choosing the perfect match almost every time.

Attractive and loveable Jason Hadley is taken with Kenadie Marshall from their first meeting. Determined to win her over, he does anything and everything he can think of, even if it means using her firm’s service and dating other women to stay close to her.

Will Kenadie realize she’s met her match before it’s too late? Or will Jason’s ploy go too far? Find out in His Personal Relationship Manager, a romantic comedy with an epic battle of wills.

 * Amazon * Goodreads *

Happy, happy me!  Jennifer Peel is one of my fave's and reading her books just makes me happy!  My thanks first to Jennifer, for allowing me to read and review for her.  It's always my great pleasure for the happy factor as stated above.  :)

I really felt that while reading this book I was getting to know real people.  There was a good flow to the story and things were always moving forward.  Kenadie is a bit thick headed and I often wanted to shake some sense into her, but she was endearing too and I was firmly in her corner, hoping for the light bulb to go on.  Kenadie has a good circle of love surrounding her.  Her best friend may need to be thunked over the head but he is the driving force in helping her loosen up and creep out of the protective shell she's been hiding in.  (I'm excited to read his story- I hope it's coming up soon!)

Jason is so incredibly patient and creative.  That man pursues Kenadie with finesse.  Honestly, any man willing to go to such lengths should be awarded a medal.  It was so easy to like Jason and rooting for him was a no brainer.

I loved the banter and the chemistry in this book.  It fit perfectly in my love for clean romance.  Honestly, this one was so much fun!  Happy, happy me!

1 comment:

We bloggers live for comments! So, feel free to comment away! Thanks for dropping by.