Monday, January 2, 2017

Destiny Came Knocking (A Snow Valley Romance) by Cindy Roland Anderson


When Piper Jensen’s dog has a litter of puppies that aren’t anything like their purebred mother, she immediately suspects the culprit responsible for the mishap is her neighbor’s derelict dog. Seeking restitution, Piper confronts the owner, Gabe Wesson, a single father of two children that likes to keep to himself. She isn’t prepared for Gabe to be so handsome, nor so disagreeable, and is irritated by his demands for a paternity test to prove his dog is the sire. As she and Gabe try to work things out, they both fight a growing attraction neither one of them want. But when Piper finds her heart falling in love with his children, it might be the catalyst that tips the scale towards a destiny she never dreamed possible.


I just love reading books by Cindy Anderson!  Isn't the cover so cute on this one?  I love those shoes!  I would die walking in them where I live in the winter, but I love them all the same.  This story is also in the Winter in Snow Valley Anthology but this stand alone version has a bonus epilogue.  Yay!

Piper and Gabe get off to sort of a rocky start but the chemistry between them is crackling and I just couldn't help but be sucked in by it.  First came the dogs, then the handsome dad, then cute kids and puppies!  How can you resist such things?!  I couldn't.  I fell in love with all of it.  :)  I was so impatient for Piper and Gabe to get over the whole fighting the attraction thing!  It made the coming together all the sweeter.

This is a great addition to the Snow Valley Romance collection.  Cindy Roland Anderson is one of my favorites and I'm always so happy to read her books!  

Content:  Clean.  Some kissing and mention of a marital affair.

-I was given a copy of this book by the author.  I was under no obligation to give a positive review and all opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We bloggers live for comments! So, feel free to comment away! Thanks for dropping by.